The 2019 CIC tabletop exhibit floor has now sold out. Contact Caitlin Peirick with any question or to be added to the wait list. Interested exhibitors can view the Fast Facts below for exhibit information.
The tabletop sign-up was based on priority points as it has been for previous conferences. In September, each WCMA Supplier member company received an email with instructions for them to
Tabletop exhibits will be one day: Wednesday, April 17 from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Questions? Contact Caitlin Peirick.
Exhibitor Service Kit
ASAP – View the CIC Online Floor plan. This will be updated in real time. Check back often to view updates and who your neighbors will be.
ASAP – When you receive your exhibit space confirmation, click the link and login to update your ebooth company information.
November 27 – Review CIC Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
November 27 – Online Attendee Registration will be open. Register exhibitors working in your booth.
January 21 – Registration Early Bird 20% off pricing ends
February 28 – Advertising deadline for the official show program
February 26 – Registration Early Bird 10% off pricing ends
February 28 – Lead Retrieval Early Bird pricing ends
March 28 – Lead Retrieval Advance pricing ends
April 6 – Advance order deadline for Alliant Energy Center
April 9 – Advanced registration ends. All registrations after this date will take place on-site
April 16 – Optional Exhibitor Move In 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
April 17 – Additional Exhibitor Move In 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
April 17 – Exhibits Open 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
April 17 – Exhibit Dismantling 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Exhibit Location and Hours
All conference events will be held at the Alliant Energy Center, 1919 Alliant Energy Way, Madison, Wisconsin.
The exhibit hall will be open on one day: Wednesday, April 17 from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Exhibit Space Cost, Size, Show Colors
Each exhibit space is 10 feet wide x 10 feet deep. Only one exhibit space is allowed per company.
Show colors are red and black. Aisles and exhibit spaces will be carpeted with black carpet. Alliant Energy Center is the official general service contractor.
Booth Staff Registrations
REGISTER ALL EMPLOYEES WORKING IN YOUR BOOTH
Exhibiting companies will receive One complimentary Full Registration for one employee. This Full Registration will include all events on Wednesday and Thursday except the Thursday Awards Banquet Dinner.
Additional employees working in the booth will need to register and pay the registration fee as noted below:
• Employees attending to work in the booth will need to register for the Wednesday Single Day.
• This cost remains the same as it was 4 years ago: if registered by January 21, the cost is $280.
• This registration includes all events happening on Wednesday.
• Employees wishing to attend on Wednesday and Thursday will register for one of the following:
• Full Registration. Includes all events except the Thursday Awards Banquet Dinner: $400 if registered by January 21
• Full Registration including Banquet Ticket. Includes all events: $475 if registered by January 21.
Online registration will begin on November 27, here. For best rates, register those working in your booth by January 21.
Exhibit Move-in and Move-out
Early move-in will be available on Tuesday, April 16 from Noon to 5:00 p.m. Exhibitors needing just a few hours to set up may also move in Wednesday, April 17 from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
DISMANTLING EXHIBITS, EXHIBITOR MOVE-OUT
Dismantling and removal of displays will begin no sooner than the close of exhibit floor at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 17. All displays must be removed by 11:00 p.m. April 17.
What is Included with my Exhibit Space?
• One complimentary Full Registration Pass for one of your employees to work in your exhibit space and attend all seminars, complimentary hot lunches, and reception refreshments. (Additional exhibitors in the booth will need to register. The registration fee for the single day registration remains the same as it was 4 years ago: If you register before January 21, the cost is $280 for a single day.
• Attendee Contact List-includes name and address; does not include an email address.
• Complimentary company listing in printed onsite conference guide, mobile app and conference website directory
• 10-foot x 10-foot black carpeted exhibit space
• 8’ back drape (red and black) and 3’ side drape (red)
• 8 foot (black) skirted table and 2 chairs; booth sign listing the company name
• Networking opportunities that include complimentary lunch and evening reception refreshments.
• Company information as entered by exhibitor on CIC online exhibit floorplan. Information can include company description, marketing information, company logo, key contact information, category listing, etc.
• Category and alphabetical listing in CIC Show Program
Exhibit Set-up Rules
• All exhibitors are entitled to a reasonable line of sight.
• Generally, nothing should be over four feet (4’) tall in the five feet (5’) closest to the aisle. All signage, graphics, floor pop-up displays, and structures above 4’ feet tall must be placed against the 8’ pipe & drape at the rear of the exhibit space.
• Popup displays cannot exceed 10’ in height.
• Signage, graphics and structures cannot interfere with exhibit spaces behind/next to the space.
• Display materials cannot obstruct sight lines of neighboring exhibitors. If the display is higher than the 8’ rear drape, the rear of your display must be blank unless your display backs up against the perimeter of the show floor.
• Nothing may be hung from the ceiling.
• Public address, sound amplifying or producing devices which project excessive sound beyond an exhibitor’s booth, or excessive operating noise that disturbs neighboring exhibits, are prohibited. Exhibitors are asked to take every reasonable precaution to minimize the noise of operating exhibits. WCMA will not allow public addresses to be made on behalf of any exhibitor or attendee.
• Activities that result in obstruction of aisles or prevent ready access to a neighboring booth are not allowed.
• All food and beverage samples must be approved by Centerplate Catering, the Alliant Energy Center’s Official Caterer.
What is Allowed in My Tabletop Exhibit Space and What is Not
WHAT CAN I PLACE IN MY TABLETOP EXHIBIT SPACE?
What can I place on the floor? Examples include floor Pop-up displays; pull up banner stands; TV/DVD stands; magazine racks; furniture; lamps, etc.
What can I place on the table? Examples include tvs, dvd payers, tablets, small industry equipment if it is safe and stable, models of your equipment, custom printed table cover/throw, printed materials, etc.
Important: Cheese industry equipment (equipment used in a cheese plant or processing facility) is only allowed on the top of the table and must be stable and safe. No industry equipment is allowed on the floor.
You may purchase electricity to be used in your space.
You may purchase additional tables or a different color skirting or different size table to be used in your exhibit space.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED IN MY TABLETOP EXHIBIT SPACE?
Large or heavy industry equipment used by your customers is not allowed at this event and cannot be placed on the floor.
Verify Company Information is Showing in Online Floor Plan
CIC offers a real-time floorplan and exhibitor list.
Each exhibitor will receive a confirmation email with a direct link to login to view and update their company’s information. It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to update and verify the information showing is correct.
Business Conduct Policy
The Cheese Industry Conference (CIC) is presented within the framework of rules and regulations established by the Internal Revenue Service. Exhibitors must understand and agree that:
The CIC is not a specific sales facility for individual exhibitors. However, exhibitors may take orders for future delivery.
The main purpose of the CIC is the promotion and stimulation of interest in, and demand for, the industry’s products and services in general, and is conducted in a manner reasonably calculated to achieve that purpose.
The CIC is presented as a service to the industry and for the information and education of members and attendees through contact with exhibit personnel and products.
No exhibitor will be allowed to display materials in the exhibit hall without full payment of all rental fees and supplier dues where applicable. Under no circumstances can a supplier display materials outside the exhibit hall.
The exhibitor agrees that the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association and Alliant Energy Center and any of their officers, staff members, sponsors, agents or employees are not responsible for and are released from all liability as to injury, loss or damage that may occur to the exhibitor, the exhibitor’s agents or employees, or to any other person or to the exhibitor’s property prior, during or subsequent to the holding of the Cheese Industry Conference.
The exhibitor agrees to make no claim against the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association and their members, employees or agents or sponsors, or against Alliant Energy Center, nor their agents or employees for any loss by fire, theft, damage, delay, mechanical failure, labor trouble or any cause whatsoever while exhibitors and merchandise are in transit, within the exhibit hall, nor for any damage to their business, for failure to provide space in the exhibit, for any action of the Wisconsin Cheese.
Makers Association, its members, employees or agents or sponsors for failure to hold the Conference as scheduled.
The Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association also reserves the right—with no liability whatsoever for damage or loss, for inconvenience, or business interference—to close down, dismantle, dispose of, store or clear away from the premises, or to order such work to be done at the expense of the exhibitor, any exhibit display material, goods, property, or merchandise of any exhibitor who has failed to comply with the official rules and regulations of the show as set forth herein.
Cancellation of the Cheese Industry Conference at any time will not subject the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association to any damages or other liability of any kind. However, the exhibitor will be reimbursed pro rata for any prepaid exhibit space fees paid.
Exhibitor Insurance Policy
The exhibitor agrees that insurance for the exhibitor’s property and the exhibitor’s protection, and insurance against any other liability or loss, will be provided by the exhibitor and be at the exhibitor’s expense. Exhibitors are required to have this insurance but are not required to submit a statement of proof to show management.
Protection of Alliant Energy Center
Nothing shall be pasted, tacked, nailed, screwed or otherwise affixed to columns, walls, floors or other parts of the building or furniture.
Conflicting Events During Show Hours
The exhibitor agrees not to extend any invitations in any way whatsoever to encourage the absence of industry professionals from any part of the CIC during official CIC hours. Exhibitors are strictly and expressly prohibited from conducting any privately scheduled display of merchandise or conducting any social functions away from scheduled CIC events.
Booth Cancellation Policy
If an exhibitor must cancel space for what is deemed good reason by Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association, the following refund policy will be observed:
If exhibit space is canceled prior to January 1, 2019, 75% of the booth fee will be refunded.
Cancellation received between January 1 and February 1, 2019: 50% of the booth fee will be refunded.
No refund of any type will be issued if an exhibitor cancels space after February 1, 2019
Cancellation notices must be received in writing.
Agreement to Contract Rules, Terms and Conditions
It is understood and agreed that we, the company signing up for a 2019 CIC exhibit space, will exhibit under and comply with information presented to exhibitors here and in all Exhibit Rules and Regulations, Exhibitor Prospectus and all supporting documents. We understand that the exposition managers reserve the right to change the exhibit layout and assign exhibit space to provide the best possible traffic pattern for exhibitors and attendees. Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association, the exposition managers, will have the right of interpretation and approval of all matters pertaining to the Exhibit Contract, Exhibit Rules and Regulation, Exhibitor Prospectus and all supporting documents.
By signing up to purchase a tabletop exhibit space, all exhibitors agree to have accepted all rules, terms and conditions of this contract.
Fast Facts – Exhibiting at the Tabletop ExpoThe tabletop expo at the Cheese Industry Conference is the nation’s premier showcase of dairy manufacturing supplies and technology. Display your signature products – or latest innovations – and capture the attention of hundreds of cheese, butter, and whey manufacturers.
Important: Exhibits at this event must be Tabletop or Pop-up Display Exhibits. See important details below.
- All exhibitors signing up will need to agree to the Tabletop Exhibit Space Contract Rules and Regulations.
- The exhibit hall will be open for one day: Wednesday, April 17 from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- At this event, no industry equipment can be placed on the floor.
- Exhibitors may use pop-up displays, pull up banner stands, TV/DVD stands, magazine racks, additional furniture, plants, etc. Tabletops cannot display heavy equipment and displays must be stable and safe.
- At this event, each eligible exhibiting company may purchase ONE 10 x 10 exhibit space.
- There will be NO exhibits on Thursday. Thursday will offer a recognition breakfast, seminars, lunch, reception and the Awards Banquet for the US Championship Cheese Contest winners.
- Carpeting, skirted table, 2 chairs
- 7” x 44” exhibit space sign with company name
- On-line listing on the 2019 CIC floor plan webpage including company description, category listing and marketing information
- Category and alphabetical listing in the 2019 CIC Official Program
- One complimentary Full Registration Pass for one of your employees to work in your exhibit space and attend the exhibits, seminars, lunches and receptions. If additional people from your company will be working in your booth, they will need to register and pay the registration fee of $280 for single day or $400 for full registration if registered by January 21.
- For an additional fee, exhibitors can purchase electricity.
Please note: it is possible exhibit space may sell out before all companies have a chance to sign up. If this happens, companies will have the option to be added to a waiting list.
Important: Exhibits at this event must be Tabletop or Pop-up Display and are different from the trade show exhibits at the International Cheese Technology Expo.
- At the International Cheese Technology Expo held in Milwaukee in April, exhibitors were able to display large equipment, etc.
- At the 2019 CIC tabletop expo, large industry equipment is NOT allowed and NO industry equipment can be placed on the floor.
- Tabletop exhibitors may use pop-up displays, pull up banner stands, TV/DVD stands, magazine racks, additional furniture, plants, etc.
- Tabletops cannot display heavy equipment and displays must be stable and safe.
- Large industry equipment is NOT allowed and NO industry equipment can be placed on the floor.
- Electricity will be available to purchase for use in booths.
For more information, email Caitlin Peirick at Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (608-286-1001).