The tabletop sign-up will be based on priority points as it has been for previous conferences.
In September, each WCMA Supplier member company will receive the date and login when they will be able to login and purchase a tabletop mini-expo exhibit space. After that time, they can log in to purchase their spot at any time as long as tabletop mini expo exhibit spaces are still available.
Tabletop mini-expo hours will be one day: Wednesday, April 17 from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Questions? Contact Judy Keller.
Fast Facts – Exhibiting at the Mini-Expo
The mini expo at the Wisconsin Cheese Industry Conference is the nation’s premier showcase of dairy manufacturing supplies and technology. Display your signature products – or latest innovations – and capture the attention of hundreds of cheese, butter, and whey manufacturers.
Important: Exhibits at this event must be Tabletop or Pop-up Display Exhibits. See important details below.
- The exhibit hall will be open for one day: Wednesday, April 17 from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- There will be NO exhibits on Thursday. Thursday will offer a recognition breakfast, seminars, lunch, reception and the Awards Banquet for the US Championship Cheese Contest winners.
- At this event, no industry equipment can be placed on the floor. Exhibitors may use pop-up displays, pull up banner stands, TV/DVD stands, magazine racks, additional furniture, plants, etc. Tabletops cannot display heavy equipment and displays must be stable and safe.
- At this event, each eligible exhibiting company may purchase ONE 10 x 10 exhibit space.
- The cost for an exhibit space is $749 and WILL INCLUDE the following:
- Carpeting, skirted table, 2 chairs
- 7” x 44” exhibit space sign with company name,
- On-line listing on the WCIC floor plan webpage including company description, category listing and marketing information,
- Category and alphabetical listing in the WCIC Official Program
- One complimentary Full Registration Pass for one of your employees to work in your exhibit space and attend all sessions. If additional people from your company will be working in your booth, they will need to register and pay the registration fee of $320 for single day or $400 for full registration if registered by January 21. Registration information will be available in November.
- For an additional fee, exhibitors can purchase electricity. Information will be available in November.
All exhibitors must be members of Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association. If your company is not a member, please complete the WCMA Supplier Membership form and return to our office. Once we receive the form and payment, we will add you to the list to receive sign-up information. Not sure if your membership is current? Call our office at 608-286-1001.
Please note: it is possible exhibit space may sell out before all companies have a chance to sign up. If this happens, companies will have the option to be added to a waiting list.
Important! This is a tabletop mini-expo and exhibits are different from the trade show exhibits at the International Cheese Technology Expo.
- At the International Cheese Technology Expo held earlier this year in Milwaukee, exhibitors were able to display large equipment, etc.
- At the 2019 WCIC tabletop mini-expo event, large industry equipment is NOT allowed and NO industry equipment can be placed on the floor.
- Tabletop mini-expo exhibitors may use pop-up displays, pull up banner stands, TV/DVD stands, magazine racks, additional furniture, plants, etc.
- Tabletops cannot display heavy equipment and displays must be stable and safe.
- Electricity will be available to purchase for use in booths.
For more informaton, email Judy Keller at Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (608-286-1001).