WCIC CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP
Conference event sponsorship is an excellent and affordable way to support and gain visibility with the nation’s cheese manufacturing industry. The Wisconsin Cheese Industry Conference offers three types of sponsorship (see below). Click here to sign up for Sponsorship.
Level I. WCIC EXCLUSIVE Sponsorship
This is our flagship sponsor level. The sponsorship level noted for each opportunity below may be selected by one exclusive sponsor or two partner sponsors. WCMA will coordinate logistics (food, beverage, supplier, entertainment, etc.) in consultation with sponsors. Such events must be open to all Conference attendees and take place in the designated areas at times designated by the Association. Note: Exclusive sponsors from the previous WCMA show have the first right of refusal for sponsoring an event.
WCIC EXCLUSIVE Sponsorship
We are pleased to announce the following previous sponsors have assumed exclusive sponsorship for these key events at the 2013 WCIC.
Chr. Hansen Championship Cheese Auction Reception
Danisco Thursday Luncheon
- GEA Group Champions Reception
Millerbernd Afterglow Reception
- Sealed Air Corporation Morning Refreshments
- Millerbernd – Official Tote Bag Sponsor
- Allied Blending – Official Lanyard Sponsor
The events listed below are still available for Exclusive Sponsorship-Events:
- New this year! Refreshments during Tabletop Exhibits, $6,000
Wednesday Luncheon, $20,000
- Exclusive Sponsored events bear the name of the sponsor
- Sponsor Event designated an Official WCIC Event
- Welcoming greeting during event (optional)
- Sponsor may promote their company during event (i.e., speaking at the podium, displaying signage and/or PowerPoint presentations, providing specialty napkins, etc.) Promotional items to be provided by the Sponsor and approved by WCIC show management.
- Sponsor color logo and link to company on 2013 WCIC Website
- Sponsor name in publicity pre and post Conference
- Sponsor name/logo in pre- Conference registration mailings
- Sponsor name in Agenda section of 2013 WCIC Official Program
- Sponsor name/logo in Sponsors section of 2013 WCIC Official Program
- Sponsor name/logo on event sponsorship signage
- Sponsor identified as an Official Sponsor of the 2013 WCIC with rights to use the Conference logo in all program-related material
Level II. WCIC CONTRIBUTOR Sponsorship
This sponsorship level allows sponsors to tie their contribution and recognition to specific events. Each single contribution is a minimum of $350, and sponsors can make multiple contributions to target certain events or awards. The following events and awards can be sponsored by contributor sponsors:
Champion Cheese Cooler Display Sponsor
- Sponsor name in Association’s pre-Conference registration mailings
- Sponsor name in Contributor Sponsors section of WCIC Official Program
- Sponsor name on event sponsorship signage
- Sponsor name on Association’s Conference website
- Sponsor identified as an Official Sponsor of the 2013 WCIC, with rights to use the Conference logo in all program-related materials.
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP CHEESE CONTEST SPONSORSHIP
The 2013 United States Championship Cheese Contest will draw more than 1,800 cheese and butter entries from more than 30 states. The competition will be held during the week of March 12-13, 2013 from the beautiful Atrium at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin, attracting significant media attention. One month later, gold silver and bronze medalists will be honored in LaCrosse during the Wisconsin Cheese Industry Conference, April 17-18, 2013.
United States Championship Cheese Contest Sponsorship is your opportunity to display your support for this great event, while assisting Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association in managing the expense of this important competition. Three levels of sponsorship are available for the 2013 United States Championship Cheese Contest:
Level I: Contest PARTNER Sponsorship
Sponsorship Level — $5,000: This premier sponsorship level of contest sponsorship affords the most visibility for your company or organization. Contest PARTNERS are noted prominently in all United States Championship Cheese Contest marketing materials, on the Contest website, on-site at the Contest, and in the 2013 Wisconsin Cheese Industry Conference marketing materials, website and on-site at the Conference. This premier sponsorship level also allows Partner Sponsors to select a gold medal contest class for exclusive sponsorship.
Contest PARTNER Sponsor Benefits
- Four color Partner Sponsor logo in all United States Championship Cheese Contest (USCCC) printed materials
- Four color Partner Sponsor logo on event sponsor signage at the USCCC
- Four color Partner Sponsor logo on multiple pages in the USCCC website
- Four color Partner Sponsor name affiliated with a selected gold medal contest class announced during the United States Champions Awards Banquet
- Four color logo in USCCC media advertisements
- Four color Partner Sponsor logo in all Wisconsin Cheese Industry Conference (WCIC) printed registration materials.
- Four color Partner Sponsor logo in United States Champions Awards Banquet dinner program
- Four color Partner Sponsor logo on WCIC event sponsor signage
- Four color Partner Sponsor logo on WCIC website sponsors page
- Partner Sponsor display banner for WCIC exhibit booth
Level II: Contest CONTRIBUTOR Sponsor
Sponsorship Level — $350: This sponsorship level allows sponsors to tie their contribution to the United States Championship Cheese Contest.
Contest Contributor Sponsorship Benefits
- Sponsor name on event sponsor signage at the USCCC
- Sponsor name on sponsorship pages in the USCCC & WCIC websites
- Sponsor name in all WCIC printed materials, including the 2013 WCIC Official Program
- Sponsor name in United States Champions Awards Banquet dinner program