Exhibit Space is Sold Out!
Companies interested in being on a waiting list should contact Judy Keller or call 608-828-4550.
Fast Facts – Tabletop/Modular Display Exhibits
The expo at the Wisconsin Cheese Industry Conference is the nation’s premier showcase of dairy manufacturing supplies and technology. Display your signature products – or latest innovations – and capture the attention of hundreds of cheese, butter, and whey manufacturers.
- The exhibit hall will be open for one day: Wednesday, April 12 from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Exhibitors are allowed to purchase one 10′ x 10′ exhibit space per company.
- The cost for an exhibit space is $649 and will include the following:
- Carpeting, skirted table, 2 chairs
- One complimentary Full Registration Pass for one of your employees to work in your exhibit space and attend all sessions. (Additional exhibitors in the booth will need to register; the cost remains the same price it was for our last WCIC in 2015: $350 for single day; $450 for full. Click here for pdf form to register those working in your booth, or register booth staffers online.).
- 7” x 44” exhibit space sign with company name,
- On-line listing on the WCIC floor plan webpage including company description, category listing and marketing information,
- Category and alphabetical listing in the 2017 WCIC Official Program, and
- Please note that, unlike at the International Cheese Technology Expo, at this event, no industry equipment can be placed on the floor. Exhibitors may use pop-up displays, pull up banner stands, TV/DVD stands, magazine racks, additional furniture, plants, etc. Tabletops cannot display heavy equipment and displays must be stable and safe. Electricity will be available to purchase for use in booths.
Marketing and Sponsorship Information
Exhibitor Service Kit including Registration form for Exhibitors in the booth
Email Judy Keller at Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (608-828-4550).