About the Conference
In 2015 the Wisconsin Cheese Industry Conference moves to the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin, with more room for tabletop exhibits, seminar sessions, hotel rooms and Madison’s vibrant city scene.
A worldwide gathering of more than 1,700 cheese industry leaders, suppliers, marketers and more will gather to share information about the latest in cheese technology, new products, whey opportunities, product safety, marketing and additional issues affecting our industry. Your hosts Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (WCMA) and the Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research (WCDR) promise an exciting event.
- NEW LOCATION: To accommodate the growth of this highly anticipated event, the WCIC is moving to a new venue – Madison! The seminars and exhibits will take place at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin.
- MORE EXHIBIT SPACES: 50 more than the last WCIC!
- MORE TABLETOP TIME: One hour longer than the last WCIC!
- LUNCH ON THE EXHIBIT FLOOR: Lunch when you want right in the Tabletop exhibit hall.
- IDEAS SHOWCASE: Popular at the Expo so we’re bringing these 15-minute education sessions to the Tabletop!
- PRIORITY ASSIGNMENT FOR EXHIBITS: Orderly Tabletop signup based on your WCMA Priority Points
- ON-LINE TABLETOP SIGN-UP & FLOOR PLAN: Our on-line sign-up updates in real-time
- BIG REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS: Register before January 12 and receive 20% savings! Register before February 24 and receive 10% savings.
What makes the WCIC different from other events?
- The expertise of the Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research team.
- Targeted focus on cheese and whey products.
- Excellent for supplier-processor networking at an affordable price.
- The pride and honor of the Championship Cheese Contest Awards Banquet and Auction.
- An event that draws CEOs, marketers, plant managers and R&D staff.
- Ever-changing with your key feedback!